Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Babyville ~ Jane Green





This book was great!  Even though the title is Babyville, the story is not really about babies.  This is a story of three women - Julia, Maeve and Sam. All three women are struggling with their relationships and their identity.  I enjoyed reading about each of the three women's lives and the situations they were forced to deal with.  This book drew me in right from the start and held my attention the whole way through.

Each time the book switched to a new person I was left wondering what happened to the other's life.  However, as the story progresses, each woman's life becomes intertwined with the others.  I found myself relating to each woman differently.

It is intriguing and crazy to see where these three women end up in their lives.  This book was hard to put down and I finished it in four or five days.  I would recommend it to anyone.

If you are interested in this book you can find it here.

Happy Reading!


 ~*~ The Bookworm Geek ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!