Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Review: Growing the Good Life: Lessons in Parenting, Gardening, Health, and Meaningful Living

Growing the Good Life: Lessons in Parenting, Gardening, Health, and Meaningful LivingGrowing the Good Life: Lessons in Parenting, Gardening, Health, and Meaningful Living by Alison E. Buehler
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Not at all what I expected. I expected Lessons in parenting, gardening, health, and etc. What I read was a book about her life. The author's tone is unpleasant she explains how she never had to struggle, she's never had major issues in life, she's better than all of us, she is this -she is that -- blah blah blah.

I got 3/4 the way through the book in disgust. I was still hoping for a bit of the "lessons" part to come into play. Then I realized this is not a how-to book at all, just a mish-mash of her blog posts.

Boring, pretentious, uninspiring.

READING PROGRESS
March 4, 2020 – Started Reading
March 9, 2020 – Finished Reading

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!