Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Review: The Summer Wives

The Summer WivesThe Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It took forever for the story to start. I couldn't get into the story.
It was boring. The characters are not very likeable or relatable.
The story was beyond predictable which was annoying. It is a story about rich, privileged
kids doing whatever they want, acting how they want. Superficial issues.

The only good part of the story was I enjoyed how the characters lives intertwined, tangled, untangled, and then intertwined again.

I struggled to finish the book. Just as I read the last page it got good and the story ended. I wanted to read the story after the last page of the book; that story seemed more interesting. Sort of ends on a major cliffhanger.

I would not read it again.

View all my reviews

READING PROGRESS 
November 10, 2020 – Started Reading
November 16, 2020 – Finished Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!