Friday, August 28, 2026

The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult

The Book of Two WaysThe Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I did not enjoy this book at all. I kept forcing myself to try to muddle through it, but I just could not find it interesting. Normally, I enjoy anything involving Egyptian history, but this book was so detailed and descriptive that it felt more like a scholarly text than a story.

The book felt cold and without purpose to me. I could not connect with the characters, and the character development just wasn’t there. I never felt engaged in the story or invested in what was happening. Instead, it felt like I was reading a textbook for school rather than a book for enjoyment.

I’ve enjoyed other books by Jodi Picoult, but unfortunately, this one wasn’t one of them.

Hard pass for me.

August 23, 2026 – Started Reading
August 25, 2026 – Shelved

View all my reviews 

 Happy Reading! ~*~ The Bookworm Geek ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!