Thursday, January 9, 2020

Review: A Flight in Time

A Flight in Time A Flight in Time by Cidney Swanson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This second book in the series was excellent. I was drawn into Jillian's story right away. The added elements to the story were great (no spoilers) and they made the story much more exciting.

The one issue I have a problem with is that Jillian's "big fear" is falling, yet this also makes her afraid of flying? ? It makes zero sense. Falling and flying are two totally different things. Also, she says that the time travel feels more like falling than flying and yet she is ok with that.

The story totally drew me in and I read it within 24 hours. I wanted to keep going with the story so I purchased the third book immediately after. FYI the third book is a bit disappointing compared to the first two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!