Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review: A Sword in Time

A Sword in Time A Sword in Time by Cidney Swanson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Wow. This series went from great to crap in one book. I did not like this third book in the series at all.
Davinci is annoying and childish. I couldn't stand to read about her thoughts and how she acted. I struggled to finish the book.
During her travel back in time I couldn't believe any person in their right mind would act like her. I did not relate to her character.
Also, I did not understand why another character was introduced (the investigator guy). It seemed weird and made no sense to the story line.
I have not purchased the 4th book in the series because this one was so bad. I need to take a break from it for awhile.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!